Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Happy Birthday to Us!

Jai and my birthday is just 3 weeks apart. For this year, Jai and I opted for intimate celebrations with only each other and our immediate family.

For my birthday, we went to Pangasinan to Our Lady of Manaoag then ate at Vikings with Jai and my parents. 



We went to Manaoag because I firmly believe that when you pray and request from Our Lady, it will be given to you. Right now, I will keep my birthday request a secret. Hopefully in time, it will be granted and I could tell everyone about it.

Jai had his birthday salubong with me and his friends at Distillery in Eastwood. We spent the entire day together, ate at Stacey's and ironically went to the doctor to visit my optha. The results of our visit to the doctor was perhaps my birthday gift for Jai (I will tell you about the good news in another post). Finally in the evening, we celebrated with our families at their house in Ipil. 


This is our first birthday celebration as Mr. & Mrs. I know for Jai it is a very different kind of celebration from what he is used to. But I am happy that he changed all that and spent his birthday with me. 

I don't really mind where we celebrate our birthdays as long as we celebrate them together. I am definitely looking forward to more birthdays filled with love and celebrated with each other. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...